Expansion features[edit | edit source]
Back to school! In Cities: Skylines - Campus, university life abounds with new area types for any sort of student - Trade School, Liberal Arts and University. Increase the reputation of your campus by attracting students and creating Academic Works to unlock new buildings. Build five types of varsity sports arenas and nine unique faculties, employ seven new policies, earn seven new achievements and take on five new maps! Campus takes higher education to new heights with everything you need to graduate magna cum laude.
- Degrees of Freedom - Zone for new campus area types - Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. Increase reputation by attracting students and creating Academic Works and unlock new buildings! (See: Campus Areas)
- Var-City Sports - Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets -- and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys, buses and security. (See: Varsity Sports)
- Syllabuster - Employ nine new policies (2x City-wide, 4x Campus, 3x Varsity Sports) including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
- We Fancy - Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
- Cheers! - Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
- Ludocartography 101 - Five new maps for your building!
- Three New Chirper Hats - Be the big chirp on campus!
- 9 new Unique Faculties
- 7 new achievements
Free features[edit | edit source]
See Patch 1.12.0 Free update for complete list.
- Public Libraries
- Academic Library Unique Building
- Bus line customization
- Yellow School bus model
- Job titles for citizens
- Industry 4.0 city wide policy
- Re-balance of Education mechanic
Official screenshots[edit | edit source]
New buildings[edit | edit source]
Varsity sports buildings[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Varsity Sports
Unique museums[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Museums
Unique faculty buildings[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Unique Faculties
Trade school campus[edit | edit source]
Liberal arts college campus[edit | edit source]
University campus[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Cinematic trailers[edit | edit source]
Tutorials[edit | edit source]
Dev diaries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Developer diaries
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|0||Campus Dev Diary Introduction||The Campus expansion has three types of schools for higher learning, the Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. It also includes varsity sports and museums.||2019-05-09|
|1||Campus Dev Diary #1: Campus Areas||Creating a Campus Area. Campus Types. Campus Area Info View. Campus Budget. Campus Areas and Your City.||2019-05-10|
|2||Campus Dev Diary #2: Campus Reputation||Increasing reputation. Bonuses from increasing campus reputation. Academic Works. Museums. Exchange Students.||2019-05-13|
|3||Campus Dev Diary #3: Academic Year, Events, and Faculties||Academic Year. Academic Year Report. School events. Unique Faculties.||2019-05-14|
|4||Campus Dev Diary #4: Varsity Sports||Varsity sports arenas. Varsity team customization. Varsity sports matches. Trophies. Varsity sports policies. Coaching staff and cheerleaders.||2019-05-15|
|5||Campus Dev Diary #5: Maps and Policies||Five new maps. New policies.||2019-05-16|
|6||Campus Dev Diary #6: Free Update||Libraries (service buildings and one Unique Building). Bus line customization. School Bus. Citizen employment details. Industry 4.0. Education system update. Fire behavior update.||2019-05-17|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The University administration building is modelled after the Low Memorial Library form the University of Columbia, NYC.
- The Trade school administration building is most likely modelled after the Butler Library form the University of Columbia, NYC.
- The Liberal arts administration building is modelled after the Powell Library from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- The School of Medicine is modelled after UCLA's Medical and Dental Schools.
- The Liberal Arts Dormitory is modelled after the De Neve Plaza Dorms of UCLA.
- The Liberal Arts Bookstore is modelled after the UCLA Bookstore and Student Union.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Academic works
- Achievements for the Campus DLC
- Campus Areas
- Education service buildings
- Maps included in the Campus DLC
- Museums included in the Campus DLC
- Policies included in the Campus DLC
- Unique Faculties included in the Campus DLC
- Varsity Sports facilities included in the Campus DLC
References[edit | edit source]
- Forum: Cities: Skylines Campus Expansion Announcement, Azurespecter (Community Developer), 2019-05-09
- Forum: Cities: Skylines Campus is Available Now! #schoolsout, Azurespecter (Community Developer), 2019-05-21