Hotels and Retreats
(Redirected from Hotels & Retreats)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hotels & Retreats is a mini-expansion pack for Cities: Skylines. It was teased on 2023-03-15, and announced on 2023-04-27. It was released on 2023-05-23, alongside the "Brooklyn and Queens", "Industrial Evolution" and "Railroads of Japan" CCPs, as well as the "90's Pop Radio" and "Piano Tunes Radio" music packs.
Expansion features[edit | edit source]
Spruce up your City with the finest hôtellerie with “Hotels & Retreats”! With everything from conference hotels for your business travelers, to mountain hotels for nature lovers. Start with a small hotel chain and unlock more luxurious options as you make your way to a successful hotel business with a significant tourism boost for your city.
“Hotels & Retreats” includes:
- Hotel Buildings - Hostels, cabins, hotels, luxurious resorts… you name it! Add a series of hotel buildings to your city, on a range from budget to luxury.
- Hotel Management - Set your hotel to success and attract different tourist groups. Start with one-star hotels and unlock new options as they start generating revenue and increasing popularity.
- Tourism Buildings - New structures will support your hotels: parks, restaurants, playgrounds, and cafès.
- Location is key - Matching hotels with good locations will be paramount as you manage your hotels, as locations on the map will attract different groups of tourists.
- New Maps - There are 5 new maps for your hotels (3 European-inspired maps, 1 tropical map, and 1 temperate map).
- Achievements - There are three new achievements.
Official screenshots[edit | edit source]
Official videos[edit | edit source]
Cinematic trailers[edit | edit source]
Tutorials[edit | edit source]
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
Patch 1.17.0[edit | edit source]
- Main article: 1.17.0
- Hotel Management Feature
- Manage Overnight Fees
- Customize Hotel Chain Name
- Choose From 7 Different Hotel Logos
- Organize Hotel Events
- Hotel locations info view
- New Buildings
- 15 New Hotel Buildings
- 9 New Tourism Buildings
- 5 New Maps
- Coastal Flatland
- Emerald Cliffs
- Maze Valley
- Shifting Sands
- Weaving Waters
- 3 New Achievements
- 2 New Chirper Hats
- New Chirps
Developer diaries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Developer diaries
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|HR 1||Hotels & Retreats Dev Diary #1: New Features||Hotels & Tourists, Running a hotel chain, Bring in tourists, New Maps||2023-05-10|
|HR 2||Hotels & Retreats Dev Diary #2: Free Update||New Vehicles, New Roads, New Buildings & Decorations for the base game and DLCs. Improvements.||2023-05-12|
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Forum: Cities: Skylines World Tour - The Last Stops "Vacation With Us", SimNationJan (Community Ambassador), 2023-03-15.
- ↑ Forum: Cities: Skylines - Hotels & Retreats!, SimNationJan (Community Ambassador), 2023-04-27.
- ↑ Forum: Hotels & Retreats - AVAILABLE NOW!, SimNationJan (Community Ambassador), 2023-05-23.
Pre-order pack • Deluxe Upgrade pack • Africa In Miniature • Art Deco • Bridges and Piers • Brooklyn and Queens • European Suburbia • Heart of Korea • High-Tech Buildings • Industrial Evolution • Mid-Century Modern • Modern City Center • Modern Japan • Pearls from the East • Railroads of Japan • Seaside Resorts • Shopping Malls • Skyscrapers • Sports Venues • Stadiums: European Club Pack • Train Stations • University City • Vehicles of the World
80's Downtown Beat • 80's Movie Tunes • 90's Pop Radio • African Vibes • All That Jazz • Calm the Mind Radio • Campus Radio • Carols, Candles and Candy • Coast to Coast Radio • Country Road Radio • Deep Focus Radio • Downtown Radio • JADIA Radio • K-Pop Station • On Air Radio • Paradise Radio • Piano Tunes Radio • Pop Punk Radio • Rail Hawk Radio • Relaxation Station • Rock City Radio • Shoreline Radio • Sunny Breeze Radio • Synthetic Dawn Radio