Mid-Century Modern is a content creator pack for Cities: Skylines made by "REV0", to be released with Plazas and Promenades that was announced on 2022-08-22. It was released on 2022-09-14 alongside the Plazas and Promenades expansion and the Seaside Resorts CCP as well as the music pack DLCs Paradise Radio and Shoreline Radio.
Official description[edit | edit source]
Rediscover the modernist movement of the 60s with this pack made by REV0. The MCM aesthetic provides you with a new way to customize your city, including the classic 1-story homes, road-side restaurants and hotels.
Expansion features[edit | edit source]
Mid-Century Modern is a Content Creator pack of a whopping 147 residential growable buildings for your own unique city. Are you ready for your next stylish suburban area?
The pack also includes:
- District style for growables
- 3 Hotels and 2 restaurants
- 30+ additional decorations such as fences, furniture, and yard decorations
- Car Ports
Official screenshots[edit | edit source]
New Buildings[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
How To Use[edit | edit source]
Growables[edit | edit source]
To use the low density residential buildings in this theme, you must first create a District where you want them to appear. Clicking on the district name will pop up a dialog box for the district. There is a small pull-down menu box that will most likely say "Default Style". Click on that menu and select the "Mid-Century Modern" style. Now any area within that district that is zoned "Low-Density Residential" will grow buildings from the "Mid-Century Modern" theme.
If it does not appear in the district infobox menu, go to the Cities Skylines main menu screen where you should see "Mid-Century Modern" listed as one of the owned DLCs. From the main menu select CONTENT MANAGER and then the subcategory STYLES, and confirm that "Mid-Century Modern" is present and enabled.
Ploppables[edit | edit source]
All ploppable assets from this CCP can be found in the PARKS & PLAZAS menu, on the Content Creator Pack tab.
This includes the 3 Hotels, 2 restaurants, car ports and props.
Developer diaries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Developer diaries
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|1||CCP: Mid-Century Modern by REV0||Mid-Century Modern Content Creator Pack Dev Diary. REV0 describes the process of creating this pack.||2022-09-03|
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
Patch 1.15.0[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Patch 1.15.0
- Content Creator Pack: Mid-Century Modern DLC
- 147 Residential Buildings, 5 Park Buildings, and 32 Props
- New residential district style
Patch 1.15.1[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Patch 1.15.1
- Fixed: Minor issues with Mid-Century Modern pack
References[edit | edit source]
- Forum: Plazas & Promenades!, SimNationJan (Community Ambassador), 2022-08-22.
- Forum: Cities: Skylines - Plazas & Promenades - Available Now!, SimNationJan (Community Ambassador), 2022-09-14.