Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cities: Skylines provides support for users who want to create additional content.
- There are two in-game editors, the Map Editor and Asset Editor.
- A programming API which allows you to read, override, add or modify features.
- The Content Manager helps users share and manage content more easily.
- The game also supports custom Color correction.
See the following guides for in depth-explanations of different modding topics.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- User path
- Content Manager
- Map Editor
- Asset Editor
- Theme Editor
- Developer Guides - Modding API
- Color correction
- Modding tools
- District styles
- CRAP File Format
- Data types