Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is timeless and should be accurate for any version of the game.
Cities: Skylines provides support for users who want to create additional content.
- There are two in-game editors, the Map Editor and Asset Editor.
- A programming API which allows you to override, add or modify features.
- The Content Manager helps users share and manage content more easily.
- The game also supports custom Color correction.
See the following guides for in depth-explanations of different modding topics.
- User path
- Content Manager
- Map Editor
- Asset Editor
- Theme Editor
- Developer Guides - Modding API
- Color correction
- Modding tools
- District styles
- CRAP File Format
- Data types
External Modding Guides
- https://skylines-modding-docs.readthedocs.io (this has mostly been moved to this wiki as of 17 Sep 2017. Developer Guides)