Modern City Center
The buildings in this pack were created by Jason “AmiPolizeiFunk” Ditmars.
Modern City Center, the newest content creator pack for Cities: Skylines from modder Jason “AmiPolizeiFunk” Ditmars, adds 39 unique models featuring new modern commercial wall-to-wall buildings as often found in City Centers. This is the first pack to include semi-transparent glass barriers and awnings, allowing both modders and veteran builders alike to create amazing new cities.
How To Use
To use the high density commercial buildings in this theme, you must first create a District where you want them to appear. Clicking on the district name will pop up a dialog box for the district. There is a small pull-down menu box that will most likely say "Default Style". Click on that menu and select the "Modern City Center" style. Now any area within that district that is zoned "High-Density Commercial" will grow buildings from the "Modern City Center" theme.
If it does not appear in the district infobox menu, go to the Cities Skylines main menu screen where you should see "Modern City Center" listed as one of the owned DLCs. From the main menu select CONTENT MANAGER and then the subcategory STYLES, and confirm that "Modern City Center" is present and enabled.
- Main article: Patch_1.12.X#1.12.2
- Paid content Modern City Center added
- Main article: Patch_1.12.X#1.12.3
- Fix for Modern City Center DLC: Updated MCW2W 14 buildings' materials and removed color bug causing a bluish tint where it should be white
Gallery of Zoned Buildings
High Density Commercial
- Forum: Modern City Center by Amipolizeifunk is Available NOW! alongside the new Downtown Radio Station - Azurespecter (Community Developer) (2019-11-07)