Patch 1.0.X are all patches beginning with 1.0.
1.0[edit | edit source]
1.0.5 was the release version, and as such had no changelog. The game was released on 2015-03-10.
1.0.6[edit | edit source]
Patch 1.0.6b is a hotfix released on 2015-03-19.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Windows: dependencies to the visual studio runtime have been removed. Addresses the issue where ColossalNative.dll would fail to load for users missing/having wrong msvcrt dlls.
- Windows/OSX: fixed an issue where some users would not have permissions to access an user folder
- Linux: fixed some cases where the first time launch would show the game half way out of the screen on dual monitors
- Linux: various runtime optimizations
- Linux: hopefully fixed the performance problems and the log spam, we were unable to reproduce that issue so this is a bit of a blindfolded fix
- Linux: added support for $XDG_DATA_HOME. If you are using a custom path for XDG and already played the game on that machine, you will need to manually move the user files from the default folder ~/.local/share/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines to $XDG_DATA_HOME/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines
- Mac/Linux: fixed a crash when selecting a building in the Asset importer
- All platforms: added some debug info which may be useful when trying to help users in trouble.
- All platforms: added support for -screen-height & -screen-width and lowered severity of argument error unsupported launch options so they would cause the new game button to be greyed.
- Modding API: fixed OnCalculateResidentialDemand, OnCalculateCommercialDemand and OnCalculateWorkplaceDemand to call their respective counterpart properly. Also fixed for office buildings calling industrial level up.
- Nerfed parks decreasing commercial demand
- Road upgrade tool now works between two-way and one-way roads and right mouse-button changes direction of one-way roads
- Building effect radius is more accurate
- Added a Film grain slider in the Graphics options, like for the Tilt shift. (Users with the Disable Film Grain mod subscribed from Steam workshop and enabled will be notified with a "Console warning" when the game start and the game will automatically disable the mod and set the film grain amount to 0 so that no action from users is required apart from closing the Console panel).
- Added a Chirper volume slider in the Audio options
- Intro screen can now be skipped with mouse click or key press.
- Fixed a case where an error would occur if the Source folder was not found while sharing a Mod to the workshop
- Fixed Publish workshop panel caption to not always show Savegame regardless which asset type was selected
- Removed the clicking sounds that could be heard on a quiet night during full moon and near the end of the loading screen
- Buildings uploaded to the workshop will now go to their respective tags automatically. (Buildings already on the workshop will not, we are currently investigating how to make it happen without users having to do anything about it)
- Fixed holding down mouse button and release over UI keeps some tools active
- Fixed tooltip stays visible when using shortcut to open area view
- Fixed parking spaces still working for burned down buildings.
- Fixed mouse raycast use normal mesh for burned down buildings.
- Removed airplane engine sound from unlock panel... :p
- Fixed minor text issues in different languages
- Fixed wrong tree shadow alpha with pollution or water
- Fixed bulldozing ship/airplane paths in map editor even when they are not visible
- Fixed pedestrian bridge color slightly wrong from far distance
1.0.7[edit | edit source]
Patch 1.0.7b is a hotfix released on 2015-03-27.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Warning text added when enabling a mod
- Save to cloud box now remain checked if the loading was performed from a cloud save
- Japanese garden for everyone
- Added command line parameter "-limitfps x" to set a target fps
- Mac/Linux: Fixed custom assets not loading due to an invalid PNG format.
- Mac: Removed menu bar & docks in fullscreen mode
- Asset Editor: the default size of assets created from templates now matches the template size if loading props
- Asset Editor: fixed a case where the default textures may get corrupted and require to restart the game
- Asset Editor: already placed props can now be moved around and rotated in place (respectively using the left and right mouse click) when no tools are selected
- Asset Editor: fixed cases where LODs may not rotate with the building in the import panel
- Steam workshop: Steam fixed the workshop not being showing when in offline mode in the latest Steam client release (24 Mar)
- Locale: added LOADING text
- Misc: fixed a case where command line arguments may conflict
- Misc: removed an invalid key binding option
- Misc: Added screenshot shortcuts to rebindable input (default is F12 for normal screenshot and shift+F12 for hi-res screenshot, also local screenshots now go to gameUserFolder/Screenshots) Steam screenshot feature is untouched and still the preferred method to take screenshots
- Misc: Info views panel added to the Escape chain so the last Escape press will close the info views now
- Misc: Save map does not show builtin and workshop maps any longer
- UI: Fixed arrows sprites not showing feedback when interacted with
- UI: Fixed color picker color not displaying in the right color space
- No more duplicate name error for identical names coming from different packages
- Paths can not be built inside elevated roads anymore
- Elevated roads can now be upgraded or changed direction if one-ways
- .ccs files displayed in red can now be selected in the load panel when trying to recover a failed save (when a save fails and attempt to preserve itself generating a .ccs file)
- french localization improved
- general audio improvements (should help address the sound stuttering issue with some sound cards)
1.0.7c[edit | edit source]
Patch 1.0.7c is a hotfix released on 2015-04-07.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Fixed: disappearing custom assets should now show normally
- Modding: assembly version should now be ignored when loading a map
- Misc: Embedded mod information to save games (to help debugging and for future improvements)
- Asset editor: fixed an issue where dragging/rotating props may conflict
- Asset editor: fixed user-made LOD model getting overwritten by a generated one in some cases
- Asset editor: fixed problems sometimes occurring when rescaling models in the import window
- Localization: German loading tips improved