Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.12.X are all patches beginning with 1.12.
- Main article: Patch 1.12.0
- Added: Wonder Effect Toggle for Hadron Collider. Players can toggle University education out from the Hadron Collider.
- Added: Colour variations to University City DLC building logo CRAMBURGER
- Added UI element to Campus Info Panel and Museum Info Panel to inform the maximum amount of available Academic Works
- Added Industry Area, Campus Areas and Varsity Sports expenses to City Budget Statistics
- Changed: Final Solution Academic Work to Ultimate Solution
- Fixed: steam tag "Campus University"
- Fixed: description Student Housing Project achievement
- Fixed: Education Nation achievement
- Fixed: Academic Scholar achievement
- Fixed: High learning achievement
- Fixed: Subsidized Youth policy not showing in Milestones Panel
- Fixed: Campus buildings not losing crime notification
- Fixed: Smiley wave missing when placing Public Library
- Fixed: Toga effect on exchange student attractiveness not showing in Tourism panel
- Fixed: Campus areas not visible while placing Varsity Arenas
- Fixed: Education panel not showing right number of eligible students.
- Fixed: Education panel not showing right number of graduated citizens.
- Fixed: Player is able to create too many Academic Works per Academic Year cycle
- Fixed: Custom Dormitories not working
- Fixed: Excessive garbage accumulation in Campus Area and Parklife Area Zoo buildings
- Park and Campus buildings placed on roads will now get their garbage/crime collected directly instead of sending it to main building
- Fixed: Park, Industry and Campus Area names are hard to read on winter maps during night time
- Fixed: Campus Attractiveness is not removed from Campus Area if the building providing it is turned off or collapsed
- Fixed: Game may stop functioning if player who does not have Campus DLC enabled loads a save game with Campus assets
- Fixed: Campus building attractiveness removed when building collapses due to fire
- Fixed: FPS drop in CampusWorldInfoPanel while panel is opened
- Fixed: Warehouses and Raw Materials Storage buildings 'Empty' mode does not empty the building completely
- Fixed: Campus achievements are no longer visible after player restarts the game
- Fixed: Campus area expenses tooltip can be misplaced or missing after loading a save directly from game
- Fixed: radio files visible on vanilla builds
- Paid content Modern City Center added
- Paid content Downtown Radio added
Patch 1.12.3-f2 was released on 2020-01-22 to fix bugs and implement the Paradox Launcher.
- Fixed: Custom Map Theme list only shows themes for the first map
- Fixed: Unable to load/start game on Lagoon Shore map
- Paradox Launcher implemented
- Campus DLC
- Main article: Campus
- Fix for Campus DLC: Campus Area buildings that are snapped to paths do not create University Efficiency for the city
- Modern City Center DLC
- Main article: Modern City Center
- Fix for Modern City Center DLC: Updated MCW2W 14 buildings' materials and removed color bug causing a bluish tint where it should be white
- Forum: Campus 1.12.0 + 1.12.1 Hotfix Patch Notes (UPDATED JUNE 4th) - Azurespecter (Community Manager) (2019-06-04)
- Steam: 1.12.1-f1 Patch Notes - Azurespecter (Community Manager) (2019-06-04)
- Steam: Version 1.12.3 Yet Another Launcher. Please don't riot, and maybe we'll add riots to the game - Unsigned (2020-01-22)