Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.4.X are all patches beginning with 1.4.
- Main article: Patch 1.4.0
Patch 1.4.1-f2 is a hotfix released on 2016-04-19.
- Fixed: Assets editor ignores vertex colours when a mesh is imported
- Fixed: Buses can enter and exit bus stations located at highways with sound barriers
- Fixed: Rocks, Trees, and Shrubs can clip through elevated roads and paths when terrain is elevated with Shift Tool
- Fixed: Building a Cargo Hub also add weekly Train expenses
- Fixed: Expansion 1: Text: The default names of the Souvenir Shops have the word "Souvenirs" misspelled.
- Fixed: Text overlap in New Game panel when using Polish language
- Fixed: Text goes out of bounds in Load Game panel in several languages
- Fixed: Road maintenance pickup has misplaced headlights
- Fixed: Placing a Six-Lane Road to the edge of a Train Track cause it to clip through it
- Fixed: Map Editor: Environment props could be sorted in different tabs.
- Fixed: Asset Editor: UI: Map Editor Environment assets could be sorted in a different tab of the Building Asset Importer.
- Fixed: custom water normalmap issue
- Added newly proof read and fixed strings
- Fixed: localization issues
- Fixed: Hovering / floating cars going across map
- Fixed: Changing elevated pedestrian path to ground level near elevated road causes visible path level issue
- Improvement: Added confirmation window when unsubscribing Steam Workshop items from Content Manager
- Forum: CO word of the week #7 - 16/2016 + Patch notes 1.4.1-f2, 2016-04-19