Ahoy! Cities: Skylines - Sunset Harbor introduces the fishing industry, new mass transit options, and important city services. Increase your city's entertainment with the Aviation Club and fly with passenger helicopters and private planes. Create cities across five new maps and build fishing infrastructure to develop your agricultural industry.
- Find Your Route - Explore new transportation systems, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities, as well as the new Trolleybus service.
- Fly In Style - The Aviation Club building encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying.
- Underwater Friends - Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city.
- Water Water Everywhere - Utilize Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Five New Maps - Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- Seven New Achievements
Free features (available on the base platform)
- Child Health Center and Eldercare
- Overground Metro
New Service Buildings
Fishing Industry buildings
- Main article: Fishing Industry
- Main article: Unique buildings
- Main article: Developer diaries
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|0||Sunset Harbor - Official Announcement Trailer||Announcement trailer and schedule for upcoming Dev Diaries.||2020-03-19|
|1||Sunset Harbor Dev Diary #1: Fishing Industry||Introduction, Fishing Industry production chain, Info View, Fishing Harbor and routes, Fish Farms, markets and factories, profit.||2020-03-20|
|2A||Sunset Harbor Dev Diary #2A: Trolleybuses||Trolleybuses, depots, roads. Math.||2020-03-21|
|2B||Sunset Harbor Dev Diary #2B: New Public Transport||Intercity Bus Service, Passenger Helicopter, Transport Hubs.||2020-03-22|
|3||Sunset Harbor Dev Diary #3: Waste and Water Improvements||Waste Transfer System, Waste processing chain differences, Waste Processing Complex, Waste Transfer Facility. Inland Water Treatment, Inland Water Treatment Plant, Eco Inland Water Treatment Plant, Advanced Inland Water Treatment Plant, Eco Advanced Inland Water Treatment Plant.||2020-03-23|
|4||Sunset Harbor Dev Diary #4: Maps, Policies and Unique Building||Five new maps. Six new policies. New Unique Building "Aviation Club".||2020-03-24|
|5||Sunset Harbor Dev Diary #5: Free Update||Overground Metro. New Healthcare City Services, Eldercare and Child Health Center. Improvements, Tutorial Message Log, start in a paused state, camera position can also now be saved when saving the game. Placing buildings on curved roads and slopes made simpler. Building pedestrian paths is easier. Walkable quays.||2020-03-25|
- Forum: Cities: Skylines Sunset Harbor | Official Announcement Trailer, Avanya (Community Ambassador), 2020-03-19