Green Cities Achievements
Question: Isn't everything subject to change? I know what the policy names are and their descriptions as well (live stream), but I see why it would be best not to put those up (and have not).
The achievements could still change theoretically, but they are published on Steam already, albeit without descriptions. Also, if you load the game to the main menu, and hit SHIFT+TAB, it tells you there that there are now 82 achievements. - Fox NS CAN (talk) 21:42, 25 August 2017 (CEST)
- I'll answer for SolSys, we don't put content on the wikis until its available to the players. Steam listing the achievements before the release is not a full release. Dauth (talk) 10:40, 26 August 2017 (CEST)
- Sorry for not responding sooner - I'm not as active on C:S as on the other wikis. Just as Dauth replied, the wiki is to detail the latest game content currently available to users. This is done to avoid confusion/mis-information which may arise in such situations. Future content can still appear in dedicated places [such as the DLC article] or in a user's sandbox to work on before release. ~ SolSys (talk) 14:56, 30 August 2017 (CEST)
- There's not exactly a manual for it... just trying to stay on top of things. I wondered about the DLC part, but I figured it was an exception. It does make sense in the end. Also is there a hierarchy to the people working on the wiki? I usually just ask Dauth stuff, and the responses have been quite helpful. - Fox NS CAN (talk) 21:20, 30 August 2017 (CEST)
- I assume you mean the C:S wiki in which case Dauth is the best address. Otherwise, there is Meneth [the wikis admin/CK2 programmer] and the rest of the moderating team [under halfop/moderator]. Different members of the team are more active is some wikis than in others, but everyone should be able to help with something of a more general nature. ~ SolSys (talk) 11:16, 2 September 2017 (CEST)
Cities: Skylines Fanon Wiki anywhere?
Hey, just asking. Is there a Cities: Skylines Fanon Wiki that exists somewhere? because I am creating several articles for my cities and I can't find one. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Meesmoth (talk) 19:29, 8 September 2017 (CEST)
- As I had to google what fanon is I can't say for certain if one exists; sorry. Do remember to sign your comments with
~~~~. ~ SolSys (talk) 19:47, 8 September 2017 (CEST)
Sandbox page in my profile allowed?
Just asking again, is creating a sandbox page in my profile is allowed? Because I'll be adding photos, and some custom pages there. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Meesmoth (talk) 16:57, 27 September 2017 (CET)
- I'll answer this (reply by Dauth (talk)). You can create a sandbox page on your profile and this is encouraged for larger edits or alternative layouts for pages. For fanon as mentioned above, I think you're better off with a thread on the Paradox forums in their dedicated forum for city journals and lets plays here. If you have any further queries don't hesitate to ask. In the future please do remember to sign your comments with
~~~~. Dauth (talk) 10:15, 28 September 2017 (CEST)
I noticed a few broken links caused by
$wgServer being set to
https://skylines.paradoxwikis.com (note the
https:/ instead of
Maybe you could take a look at that and fix it? 2A02:8109:AC0:2EAE:18DC:79F2:14EE:F441 19:28, 17 July 2020 (UTC)