Airports is the 10th expansion pack for Cities: Skylines. It was announced on 2021-12-10 and is planned to be released on 2022-01-25.
The Airports expansion allows you to build your own airport areas, set up gates and connect them via concourse networks. Design your dream airports, from small airfields to large international hubs.
- Modular Airport Building: Place and design your airport, connecting its various buildings by using concourse networks.
- Airport Progression: If your airport gets the approval of business travelers and tourists alike, you’ll be rewarded with expanded building options and bigger airplanes, creating a boon for the local travel industry.
- Public transport: Make life easier for would-be travelers by placing dedicated airport buildings, allowing you to connect your airport to the city through base game transport types like bus, metro, and train stations.
- Cargo Air Traffic: Tired of hiding your cargo terminals by themselves on the outskirts of your city? Create cargo terminals that are connected to the larger airport complex that fit in visually with other airport buildings, eliminating the need for older eyesores while hauling in new goods and materials.
- Five Achievements
- Main article: Developer diaries
Dev diaries are planned for 12, 14, 17, 20, 24 January 2022.
- Forum: Cities: Skylines Airports, SimNationJan (Community Ambassador), 2021-12-10