Back to school! In Cities: Skylines - Campus, university life abounds with new area types for any sort of student - Trade School, Liberal Arts and University. Increase the reputation of your campus by attracting students and creating Academic Works to unlock new buildings. Build five types of varsity sports arenas and nine unique faculties, employ seven new policies, earn seven new achievements and take on five new maps! Campus takes higher education to new heights with everything you need to graduate magna cum laude.
- Degrees of Freedom - Zone for new campus area types - Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. Increase reputation by attracting students and creating Academic Works and unlock new buildings! (See: Campus Areas)
- Var-City Sports - Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets -- and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys, buses and security. (See: Varsity Sports)
- Syllabuster - Employ seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
- We Fancy - Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
- Cheers! - Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
- Ludocartography 101 - Five new maps for your building!
- Three New Chirper Hats - Be the big chirp on campus!
- 9 new Unique Faculties
- 9 new policies (2x City-wide, 4x Campus, 3x Varsity Sports)
- 7 new achievements
See Patch 1.12.0 Free update for complete list.
- Public Libraries
- Academic Library Unique Building
- Bus line customization
- Yellow School bus model
- Job titles for citizens
- Industry 4.0 city wide policy
- Re-balance of Education mechanic
Varsity sports buildingsEdit
- Main article: Varsity Sports
New unique museumsEdit
- Main article: Museums
New unique faculty buildingsEdit
- Main article: Unique Faculties
Trade school campusEdit
Liberal arts college campusEdit
- Main article: Developer diaries
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|0||Campus Dev Diary Introduction||The Campus expansion has three types of schools for higher learning, the Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. It also includes varsity sports and museums.||2019-05-09|
|1||Campus Dev Diary #1: Campus Areas||Creating a Campus Area. Campus Types. Campus Area Info View. Campus Budget. Campus Areas and Your City.||2019-05-10|
|2||Campus Dev Diary #2: Campus Reputation||Increasing reputation. Bonuses from increasing campus reputation. Academic Works. Museums. Exchange Students.||2019-05-13|
|3||Campus Dev Diary #3: Academic Year, Events, and Faculties||Academic Year. Academic Year Report. School events. Unique Faculties.||2019-05-14|
|4||Campus Dev Diary #4: Varsity Sports||Varsity sports arenas. Varsity team customization. Varsity sports matches. Trophies. Varsity sports policies. Coaching staff and cheerleaders.||2019-05-15|
|5||Campus Dev Diary #5: Maps and Policies||Five new maps. New policies.||2019-05-16|
|6||Campus Dev Diary #6: Free Update||Libraries (service buildings and one Unique Building). Bus line customization. School Bus. Citizen employment details. Industry 4.0. Education system update. Fire behavior update.||2019-05-17|
- The University administration building is modelled after the Low Memorial Library form the University of Columbia, NYC.
- The Trade school administration building is most likely modelled after the Butler Library form the University of Columbia, NYC.
- The Liberal arts administration building is modelled after the Powell Library from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Forum: Cities: Skylines Campus Expansion Announcement, Azurespecter (Community Developer), 2019-05-09
- Forum: Cities: Skylines Campus is Available Now! #schoolsout, Azurespecter (Community Developer), 2019-05-21