Cities: Skylines Wiki
|The Cities: Skylines
- Game history
- 2023-03-15 - Africa In Miniature, Shopping Malls and Sports Venues announced
- 2023-03-06 - Cities Skylines II announced
- 2022-12-13 - Patch 1.16 released (alongside Financial Districts)
- 2022-09-14 - Patch 1.15 released (alongside Plazas & Promenades)
- 2022-01-25 - Patch 1.14 released (alongside Airports)
- Video diaries
- 2023-03-06 - Cities Skylines II - Announcement trailer
- 2023-03-06 - Cities: Skylines - 8 Years anniversary celebration
- 2022-11-08 - Cities: Skylines - End of the year releases
- 2022-09-14 - Plazas & Promenades - Release trailer
- 2022-09-13 - Plazas & Promenades - Maps & Free update
- Developer diaries
- 2023-03-21 - Hubs & Transport #2 - Decorations & Improvements
- 2023-03-20 - Hubs & Transport #1 - Transport Additions
- 2022-12-22 - Financial Districts #2 - Free Update & Patch Notes
- 2022-12-02 - Financial Districts #1 - Stock Exchange & Investments
- 2022-11-09 - Roads & Vehicles - Free Content & Patch Notes
About this site
Cities: Skylines is a city-builder developed in Unity3D by Colossal Order and published by Paradox Interactive. This community wiki's goal is to be a repository of Cities: Skylines related knowledge, useful for both new and experienced players and for modders.
Want to help improve the wiki?
Anyone can contribute to the wiki. If you want to become a contributor please register and check out the work needed page. If you spot anything in need of improvement, don't hesitate to make an edit. If you plan on making any major changes it is recommended you read the style guidelines first.